3-Day Flying Safari to Ashnil, Masai Mara
A short flying safari to the Masai Mara is a superb way to see this world-famous game reserve, which is teaming with wildlife, without spending too much time traveling by road.
Two nights are spent at the delightful, luxury Ashnil Mara Camp, which is located in a perfect position at the confluence of the Mara and Olkeju Rivers.
Combine this safari with a relaxing break on a gorgeous East African beach and you have a fabulous holiday full of beautiful memories.
*All prices are in US Dollars per person based on double occupancy accommodations unless otherwise stated. Fuel surcharges, government taxes and departure taxes fees are included. Package is subject to availability, may change without notice, blackouts, peak period surcharges, cancellation charges and other restrictions may apply. A 50% deposit due at the time of booking to confirm program. Final payment is due 100 days prior to departure. Once final payment is received, the program is non-refundable. To protect your investment, trip cancellation insurance is available at an additional cost. For additional Terms & Conditions please contact one of our safari specialists on +254724245950.
1. Ashnil Mara Camp
(Maasai Mara, Kenya)
Ashnil Mara Camp, with 50 luxury tents, is located in the Masai Mara National Reserve and close to the Mara River, famous for the wildebeest migration.
Our luxury Masai Mara Camp is arguably in one of the very best positions in the Masai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of a exciting day of game drives. The Ashnil Mara Camp is a 4 – 5 hour drive from Nairobi or there are daily scheduled flights from Nairobi to the Masai Mara which take just 45 mins. You may also fly from the Mombasa Coast to our luxury tented camp in just 2 hrs.
Day 1 - Masai Mara: From Wilson airport, fly by light aircraft to the Masai Mara (approximately 1 hour) and transfer to your camp. After lunch, enjoy a late afternoon game drive. Overnight : Ashnil Mara Camp Meals : Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2 - Masai Mara: Enjoy an early morning game drive, then back to the camp for breakfast. Relax at the camp before lunch. Another game drive in the late afternoon will reveal more of this superb game park. Overnight : Ashnil Mara Camp. Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3 - Depart: Early morning game drive, followed by breakfast. Later transfer to the airstrip for return flight back to Nairobi in the morning (approximately 1 hour) and continue with your onward travel arrangement. Meals : Breakfast.
|Validity||2 Nights Per Person Sharing||Single Room
|23/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||USD 1298||USD 180|
|05/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||USD 1375||USD 190|
|01/04/2020 – 30/06/2020||USD 1232||USD 0|
|01/07/2020 – 31/10/2020||USD 1730||USD 355|
|01/11/2020- 22/12/2020||USD 1337||USD 158|
What is included and excluded in the itinerary
- Arrival and departure transfers Nairobi
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta international Airport Nairobi
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary (please be aware that due to unforeseeable weather and traffic circumstances not every game drive can be guaranteed)
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each (fees are subject to change)
- Transportation in 7-seater custom-made 4×4 Land cruiser Jeep with services of experienced Global Star Tours English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Two bottles of half liters mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Domestic Flight Naivasha-Maasai Mara-Nairobi
- Complimentary Authentic Branded Safari Hat and safari essentials pack
- Flying doctors coverage: (Covers clients within East Africa for a period of 30 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, they will be airlifted to Nairobi where they will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are borne by the patient.)
- International Flights
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks & meals unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated